Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sometimes keeping calm means having a cup of coffee

Coffee


Reading 1Q84 by Haruki Murakami.Still. It's a really good book but I suggest to fully immerse yourself in his world of fiction, take time to digest, feel the emotions portrayed and see yourself as the characters inside.It doesn't pay to rush thru it given how thick it is. I may do a book review when I finish. One thing I really like about Murakami is that your life somehow takes the same flow and pace as the life of his main characters.








Christmas edition of peppermint mocha. I wonder why they didn't give me the Christmas paper cup. Oh well, I prefer the standard Starbucks cup. Simplicity is the best. 


*first two pictures taken by Lumix and the last picture taken by the typical grainy Ipad.



No comments:

Post a Comment