Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Black body. Compact.Great Quality.GX7K



        Lumix 
By Panasonic 
Made in Japan
Which makes it worth it
I never owned a DSLR
Because my dad is a very frugal person.
Everything I own from him 
Is through hard work
My dad gave me goals to accomplish in each stage of my life
I have just finish A Levels
I gave it my all. 
My dad promised me a new camera a year ago
It started with a DMC Lumix with standard Leica lens
picture quality is fantastic with Leica.
That's when I fell in love with Lumix
My dad bought that in Japan
It was cheaper there 
Though it's all in Japanese
So I was the only one able to use it
On our holiday to Eiffel Tower
He accidentally deleted all of the pictures
One thousand over pictures of my first holiday to Europe.
I won't go into my emotionally state of mind then, as it would be whiny maybe it seems bratty
compared to Syrian children that suffered from the war since 2011.
My dad from then on promised me to get a better camera in English.
Many people vouch for Canon especially in my country. Typical Asians and their prized mentality of getting branded and popular stuff.

I considered Nikon or Olympus OMD
Nikon, because I got a chance to see its quality once
Olympus OMD because my dad recommended that. However,
due to these companies opting to manufacture their cameras in China
as lower cost equals higher profits,
My dad and I stood clear from overly priced cameras that weren't made in Japan.
Finally The Lumix GX7K came 
And we were both rather excited
It is by far the most compact and easy to use DSLR
Picture quality is fantastic and gives us the option of buying an adaptor for Leica lens.
Not many people in Malaysia are ecstatically happy about Panasonic because they hear more advertisements by Sony, Canon and etcetera.
However, I have to say that Panasonic proves it's name well by its quality.
Malaysians look down on it. That's what I personally opinionated.
My friends have bulky Canons and Nikon. Every time they pose with it,
they have a certain sort of stance
as if they are professional photographers.      
Don't get me wrong. Eventhough I am not loaded like them,
I am not envious but grateful for what little I am blessed with.
Just some justification of my argument
I got rejected by photography club in my college because I don't own DSLR but a compact camera which maybe they think is touristy not your serious photography kind.
Okay, here's a general overview of my new baby




 



  


  



  



 

These are some of the pictures take from GX7 booklet
My GX7K is with the zoom feature and it's an all black body
It's quite hard to get the silver and black. Probably you could try in Japan.
Over on my side, camera shops can only order one GX7 
after ordering 20 lower range Lumix cameras.
I am really grateful and I can't wait to test it out on my holiday trip. 

























No comments:

Post a Comment