Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The wrong feelings.

I listened to this when I had wrong feelings for a friend. 




Bombay Bicycle Club // You Already Know 


the moment we forgot we were just good friends
i moved my arm her face went red again
one more bus home 
another silent weekend

said love was painted gold
like all things growing old
the paint peels and slowly falls
you already know (3 x)

looking out the glass 
always sit together
we both know we could be someone better
not with our heads like London weather

said love was painted gold
like all things growing old
the paint peels and slowly falls
you already know (4 x)

So to cure my heart
I went on an adventure
Music adventure
And drown almost every night after acting that I felt nothing for this friend
Lit a candle or two 
Read a sad biography
Read poems
Haruki Murakami's book Norwegian Wood became my escape.
Watanabe felt what I felt
Best friend killed himself
due to a girlfriend that may have liked Watanabe 
Naoko ended up committing suicide in a forest during winter
As snow fell heavily in the darkness of night
The moon shone
It was a sign of her end
Watanabe could never forget her
Until another girl comes into the story
I feel like that girl
How can I surpass my friend's first love










What my heart wants is this








No comments:

Post a Comment