Sunday, November 3, 2013

Starting Anew

New Naomi
I haven't been blogging for a year or more. Like really blogging. When I came back and read my old posts. I think to myself  " How childish was I? Yet childhood and adolescence are great years of freedom."  
So this is the New Naomi. And practically bits of my style as an individual. I love to read. Very,very,very much. I admit, I spend most of my money working part-time on ordering books that only Kinokuniya sells. I am obsessed with that bookstore. If you haven't tried their shipment services,you should ! Being an avid reader, you love your books and even an imperfection annoys you. They nailed it for a picky person like me. 
One of the websites I would love to order stuff from is Etsy. 
I am currently into poems.
And biographies of people. 
My past bio lecturer books.
Uniqlo is finally here
However their Japan and Hong Kong stores have cooler stuff.
Mom said we will go back to Japan for awhile
Then again, her work is always the barrier
Well, life and work.
I am going to Australia though
And maybe go back-packing with my best friends to Japan next year if mom can't make it. 
Then again my dad is the only one that understand their train system.
Probably, with my friends. We will be the wannabe hipsters , on piggy bank budget and lost in translation. 
They shall not trust my capabilities in conversing in other languages.
My best is German since it's almost like English but not so as well.





















No comments:

Post a Comment