Thursday, January 27, 2011

Chinese New Year is here. Gotta a cup of coffee in hand to finish up my homework.

Can teachers ever get anymore munificent enough by giving away paperwork while demanding a lifetime of paper stock, the equivalent to chopping down hundreds of trees? I don't know about you or your education system is like. Whether you have the high- tech convenience of carrying an Ipad to school and zip- zapping the surface with the tips of your fingers. Well, I don't and I have loads of stuff to point out about how bias our History is and the lack of good teachers. cAN YOU IMAGINE THAT OUR HISTORY ONLY REVOLVES AROUND OUR COUNTRY ONLY? I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW ABOUT EUROPE. Thank God for History Channel from Cable tv Astro. Seriously, these people can't be thinking of only being that narrow-minded to succeed in life here? That's why I am keen on going for the INTERNATIONAL STUDENT LEADERS MEETING. Unfortunately,I hold No positions such as the student body of my school to enter. I would like to know other peoples' view on the matter of education. Maybe even share some of my own. I believe even NORMAL STUDENTS HAVE THE SAME INTELLECT AS THESE SELECTED FEW. DON'T LOOK DOWN ON US , WE HAVE THE SAME CAPACITY TOO UNLOCK AND LEARN HOW TO USE THE OTHER 90% OF OUR BRAIN.Hopefully I could go and if I do get looked down by these oppressive students, I'll take my stand. Damn you. Ok, i'm not that harsh unless the situation calls for it. Back to homework....

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you... Even though we are normal but we have the potential. It's just that... we didn't get that something we want. Disappointing. I know.

    ReplyDelete