Monday, March 14, 2011

The attraction

So today, although I think I'm supposed to study eventhough it has been only three days since my test. Yet, I couldn't forget the attraction I had newly discovered. I love young adult novels which talks about a fictional character. Normally, a deprived teen with some issues in life. And I know, these issues aren't fictional. They are real in life. Like topics about bullying, popularity, sex, drugs, booze and more dirty secrets. What did catch my attention to such genre? Jay Asher who wrote 'Thirteen reasons why'

Thirteen Reasons Why
I'm also trying to get my hands on 'Go Ask Alice' novel. Fortunately for me Kinokuniya do have it but I'll have to make a three hour trip to the city.So all of this just gotta wait.Next on my list of best novels so far is Jenna Black's series about Fairie.
Glimmerglass (Faeriewalker, #1)


No comments:

Post a Comment