Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bribe with FOOD!

I can't be online for too long so I won't write something too long. Yesterday, I got a SMS from one of my classmate. She's in Girls Guides and has kinda bribed me with food such as pizza or KFC. If that is what you call bribery, then yeah. That's that. Should I take the offer in exchange for 3 excruciating days of camp in school or somewhere in a tropical forest. Maybe I could go and pretend I'm on the set movie of Lost.

' A new Asian female has abruptly joined the Lost members to journey out in the forest of the Bermuda Triangle Island in search of the road home where soft beds and good food are awaiting'.

Sounds promising but I'm not buying it. I would make myself be like an actress acting in a slapstick movie such as Vampires Suck. ???? Yes, it was a dumb movie with movie critics pushing it on the edge of suicide.Plummeting down the Hollywood walkway. If one is lucky, maybe Edward will come out of nowhere and say " How dare thee make thy Bella part of your joke! Our love was so bright and everlasting that not even Hollywood's spotlight could ever compete."

OK, I know. I am ranting and making up stuff about Twilight. Don't hate me but one day it will be an epic past that everybody forgets when another epic vampire love story comes about.

No comments:

Post a Comment