Sunday, November 21, 2010

Being sarcastic

Being sarcastic is one thing but being an introvert and self-conscious teenager is another. That is not the problem right now. The problem is that I might have done something stupid by the end of this post. Curiosity is not a foreign feeling which captures our attention towards people or things that we find interesting. And this is what actually happened to me in Facebook. I was curious to add a friend's friend. So I clicked the add friend request button. In the end i got turned down but that is not the problem; it started with a message sent by the person I requested as a friend. Now, I am communicating with him via message minus being accepted as his friend. I guess it isn't as bad as it seems but the weird part would be why in the hell did he say it wouldn't be a good idea to add me as a friend. Maybe it is to further confirm that i wasn't a hentai girl or some weird chick in Facebook. That is the only reason i can think of. Let's face it I was stupid. Or was I? Our conversations are normal not the sexually depressed, emotional or metal music loving.

No comments:

Post a Comment