Thursday, November 18, 2010

A trip to remember in the albums of my mind.


SINGAPORE. MY (KINDA) MOTHERLAND

The news about going to Singapore was definitely an excitement that tingles me from head to toe. Though the setback would be waking up in the morning just to beat the heavy traffic. Unfortunately, it was not even packed with cars or bikes which forced me and my parents to take the long journey to arrive at Orchard Road minus the comfortability of a car. Luckily it was not sunny or else my mom would bug me around and navigate me to the wrong way when we walk on the sidewalk. That's how crappy my mom is when the weather doesn't complement her mood.So... the picture above is a hotel that is currently undergoing renovations. Too bad i didn't snap a picture of it's long and luxurious escalator to the gym above. OK, I'M HAVING INTERNET PROBLEMS NOW SO I'M JUST GONNA CONTINUE IN ANOTHER POST. : D


No comments:

Post a Comment