Saturday, November 2, 2013

Goodbye

Goodbye



It's funny.Really. I have gotten racial ostracized by my own race.Lost a friend.Gain the friend back but you know how it is. All these along with saying good bye to all my A level lecturers especially my biology lecturer had made a pending wave into a Tsunami. Life happened. End of story. I deactivated my Facebook account. Started a life without the F social media.Life feels good when you start to detox yourself from Facebook , start living an organic life. Well, in my case, studying for my papers,A2 of A levels. Social life was tough. My studies was tough. Trying to have more freedom and let my dad maybe, know about my boyfriend is tough. All I know now is, I want to conquer one thing  at a time. That's A2, then the bf and him having meet my mom, hopefully.With a good verdict from her and possibly even liking him too. As for my social life , I have pretty much given up on the idea of friends in the place I am at except for a few people whom I personally want to reach out to since the same group of people who are keeping their distance from me are doing the same to them. 

According to the picture I posted for this post , I went to the bookstore. A really last minute errand and an idea to make my own handmade and personalized gift for my lecturers. I bought four white mugs, washed them, then searched for quotes by authors that I love , wrote them on the mugs whit my black Sharpies, bake them at 175 degree Celcius for 30 minutes, then gift wrap them.I also wrote a personalized card to each of them. I tried to keep to the theme of black and white as well as practicing being a minimalist since I am naturally a fan of colours, being out there as possible. Mostly I am myself. 

  







No comments:

Post a Comment